RE: grid and treegrid

Personally I'm not aware of a treegrid component that is accessible out of the box, though others here may be.

I am interested in extending the standard TSG grid to support this however, so if I could pick your brain for a minute, that would
be helpful.

Part of my difficulty, is that I'm having trouble imagining what it's supposed to look like, and which nodes constitute expandable
triggering elements.

For the interaction of a treegrid, is the entire row of a branch control supposed to represent the expandable triggering element, or
just a cell within that row?

Presumably the new row/rows will be inserted after that row as part of the categorization, but if this data is included as part of a
native table structure, should this new content be indented, or not? If yes, then how do visual column headings retain meaning as
multiple levels are expanded?

Also, what type of data is typically displayed as part of treegrid cells, strings, toggles, since this typically represents database
information, I assume these would still cover the primary usage scenarios?

Thanks,

Bryan