Feedback

From: Oscar Cao <oscar.cao@live.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 23:27:56 +1100
To: "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi all

The site I've been working on in the past month and a bit is now open to the public to enjoy! Hopefully for everyone to enjoy as its built with a very strong focus on accessibility.
As I'm still relatively fresh off the boat on the WCAG game, I would love to get some feedback from the more senior members of the accessibility community.

The address of the site is:
http://banknotes.rba.gov.au/

Please note that this isn't a request to 'test' the site at a consultant level, nor is it a request from my employer. This is solely my own request. I just want to get some feedback from the accessibility community to further improve and grow my knowledge so I can make sites more accessible.

Regards
Oscar