Re: Schema.org Re: Opinions on accessible time formatting

fwiw

i thought about mentioning microformats on this thread a number of times,
and seeing schema brought up...

i think microformats are much cleaner and easier to implement, as well as
reuse, like adding hcards to hevents, etc.

i know there was problems implementing <time> and a11y issues, but pretty
sure that microformats2 fixed that.

cheers,
albert

--