RE: Opinions on accessible time formatting

From: Oscar Cao <oscar.cao@live.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2014 16:04:25 +1100
To: John Foliot <john@foliot.ca>, 'Felix Miata' <mrmazda@earthlink.net>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Great point John.

Might be a little off topic, but thought I'll try sneak it in this thread.

I've been thinking about - what if it's something we cannot achieve simply because  of technology limitations, time limitations, or just our own expertise?

How has others handled this scenario in the past? I mean, developer is trying to do the best they can, but it's still not enough to be accessible to everyone?

I've come to realise, you cannot make something to be fully accessible to everyone, in particular are interactive activities such as shooting games.

OC