Fw: New Quick Tips for USA Election Officials & Voter FAQs

----- Forwarded by Phill Jenkins/Austin/IBM on 11/03/2014 05:42 PM -----

From:   "U.S. Election Assistance Commission " <bwhitener@eac.gov>
To:     Phill Jenkins/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
Date:   11/03/2014 03:36 PM
Subject:        New Quick Tips for Election Officials & Voter FAQs

To view this message in a browser, please click here.

New Quick Tips for Election Officials & Voter FAQs

EAC Updates
Ten New Guides With Quick Tips for Election Officials
EAC has ten new Quick Start Guides that offer concise tips for election
officials on: (1) Educating Poll Watchers; (2) Disaster and Contingency
Planning; (3) Managing Provisional Ballots; (4) Conducting Election
Audits; (5) Better Serving UOCAVA Voters; (6) Managing Alternative Voting
Method; (7) Managing the Voting Process; (8) Employing Effective Poll
Workers; (9) Strengthening Voter Education Programs; and (10) Making
Election Data Pay Off.
Our ten new guides provide the latest easy-to-read tips and ideas
collected from election officials across the country. We include links to
examples of materials used by election officials to help them better
manage their elections process. Given the fast pace of elections, the
guides include tips on the use of social media to provide credible,
reliable and timely public information. You can also access and download
the entire series of Quick Start Guides and Election Management Guidelines
.
Voter FAQs & Quick Tips
We also posted 14 voter FAQ facts and 10 voter tips to help and encourage
voters to become familiar with the voting process in your state before
this year's election.

Forward to Friend
The U.S. Election Assistance Commission is contacting you because you have
requested to receive updates about our activities.
View Our Privacy Policy | Change Your Email Address | Unsubscribe
C2014 US Election Assistance Commission. All Rights Reserved. 1201 New
York Avenue, N.W., Suite 300, Washington, DC 20005