RE: WCAG and drawing tools

From: Kathryn Lancashire <klancashire@latitudegeo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 20:30:11 +0000
To: "Boland Jr, Frederick E." <frederick.boland@nist.gov>
CC: "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Thank you! I hadn't seen this document. The more I think about it,  I think I've been going about this the wrong way. Using inputs and coordinates or addresses of some kind to designate areas and lines and shapes is probably the more user-friendly way to go rather than relying on informing spatial awareness with keyboard drawing.