WCAG and drawing tools

From: Kathryn Lancashire <klancashire@latitudegeo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 19:09:47 +0000
To: "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi there,

I'm working on making a web application/site WCAG 2.0 compliant and I'm running into some trouble with 2.1 Keyboard operability. My application involves a map and drawing tools and I *think* that unless it's freehand drawing I still need to make the tools at least point to point keyboard accessible.
Does anybody have any resources or experience with keyboard point to point drawing? Searching is coming up a bit dry but very possible I'm not using the right terminology.

Thanks much,

Kathryn