Re: Call for Implementations: HTML5 Image Description Extension (longdesc)

Hi,

I'm replying to this working group, rather than the HTML Accessibility Task
Force list because I have a question about what I should do to contribute.

I am unfamiliar with the phrase 'Call For Implementations."

It sounds as if we should create webpages that follow the draft's
details/specifications so that it can be tested but I don't recall ever
having seen this step before.

I reviewed the linked pages for guidance but all the mentions of
"implementation" seem to be guidance for authors and user agents.

Can anyone clarify?

Thanks,

*Adam Powell*
Learn more at my website: Adam Infinitum <http://www.adaminfinitum.com>