Re: iframes

I already got some answers - thnak you. But I think I have to add one thing to my initial post: I know that iframes are allowed. They can be used in screenreaders. But there have been some inconveniences anyway.

For example a screenreader tells you how many headers a page includes - except the headlines in the iframe. This I found in posts older than 5 years. So I wonder if this still is a problem - or not.