Re: aria-label usage in table cells

"I've found that when you put JAWS in JAWSKey+Z mode in IE it often will
announced title attributes on tables and other elements that it wouldn't if
you didn't press insert+z."
> Interesting, so table navigation (or table layer keystrokes) wouldn't
work on these tables, and even if users could get to it, not knowing when
to change the mode in itself is a cause for concern.
"This type of non-standard behavior can be very confusing and I've seen
organizations try to claim compliance around methods that require screen
reader users to use this mode."