Re: Undoubtedly, an oversimplification ...

Today with this technology having multiple website is unnecessary and waste of money. The same content should be scaled for different devices size. Responsive design solves this but some minor problems appears when using media queries. So the same experience is not carried over to everyone.

Regards,
Senthil Nagappan
Ph: +1 571 403 0835