Re: Cut off limit of a page title

Thanks! We are getting different results as I am on IE8 and JAWS 13. It
seems that results would agree more when using combinations of the latest
versions of browsers and assistive technologies. You and Paul are voiced
all that is in the page title, while I am not.

*Is JAWS 13 causing this issue or IE 8?

*Is there an upper limit to the char limit to be used in the page title?

BTW, the page title here seems overly lengthy. This information is also
being given out as a level 1 heading in the page.

Link to the page tested:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2014/NOTE-WCAG20-TECHS-20140311/G94

-Devarshi