Cut off limit of a page title

From: Devarshi Pant <devarshipant@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 11:53:27 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Hi All - I noticed that JAWS 13 and NVDA 2014.1 on IE 8 will voice the page
title until 95 characters. This is what a sighted user would see as well.
My understanding is that although the page title is not visible in later
versions of IE, a screen reader would still voice it. An example follows
where a lengthy page title is cut off in IE8:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2014/NOTE-WCAG20-TECHS-20140311/G94 - Can someone
confirm if this page title is partially spoken with other screen reader /
browser combinations?

-Devarshi