Re: Seeking feedback on IAAP certification roadmap

David, tell me what you mean about this posing a problem for employment.
The intent is actually the opposite. Certification can open up new areas
for employment. But tell us what you're thinking here, so I know what your
concerns are.

Paul Bohman, PhD
Director of Training
Deque Systems, Inc