Browser Interaction Question

From: Homme, James <james.homme@highmark.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 18:52:15 +0000
To: "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi,
I just saw something that I haven't run into before. Imagine that. <grin>. I saw an HTML page with form fields on it, but no form tag, so a tool that I was using missed accessibility errors that it may have otherwise caught. I say "may" because I don't know the technical workings of the tool. Anyway, my question is: if a browser sees a page with no form tag on it, does it compensate for that?

Thanks.

Jim

This e-mail and any attachments to it are confidential and are intended solely for use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not keep, use, disclose, copy or distribute this e-mail without the author's prior permission. The views expressed in this e-mail message do not necessarily represent the views of Highmark, its diversified business, or affiliates.