Re: Amazon and Sony Are Requesting That The Accessibility Requirement Be Waved for E-Book Readers

From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 11:44:57 -0400
Cc: James Carter <carte3je@jmu.edu>, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
To: Cindy-Sue Causey <butterflybytes@gmail.com>
Thank you Cindy,

I recognize you as well.  I Forgot to which List I was posting.  Please excuse the brevity of the post.

The article is true apparently, It has a pdf linked to it that looks authentic and it came from blind bargains which is a pretty reliable source.

I thought folk here might want to know so I'm sorry for any angst this may have caused.

Take care.

On Aug 7, 2013, at 9:47 AM, Cindy-Sue Causey <butterflybytes@gmail.com> wrote:

On 8/7/13, James Carter <carte3je@jmu.edu> wrote:
> Is this SPAM?

No, he presents a topical article there. Speaking as a long time
mostly lurker, David's is one of the more instantly recognizable long
term dedicated Voices here on the W3C servers.. Just ran a quick check
of my email inbox before saying that. First saved reference for him
dates back to 2005.... :)

Cindy Sue :)

- :: -
Cindy-Sue Causey
New: Carolina Wren Grabs "Processed Bugs" From Nestling
http://youtu.be/nx7g3F6J_jI
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mountainsplash/
~

--