RE: Accessibility for pdf

From: Steve Green <steve.green@testpartners.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 19:05:24 +0000
To: Mehrnaz Ahmadi <mahmadij@gmail.com>, "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Yes you do. The WCAG success criteria have been written in a technology-agnostic way that means they can be applied to PDFs and other document types as well as HTML pages. Of course you will have to work out how to do the tests on PDFs because some of the techniques will not be the same as for HTML pages.

Steve Green
Test Partners Ltd