Re: Accessible PDF Repair

Homme, James wrote:

> So far I haven't heard of an accessible method for someone who is blind
> to do PDF repair accessibly once a document gets into programs such as
> Adobe Acrobat. Is this accurate? By that I'm referring to the interface
> that someone might use to do touch up and edit tags.

The original concept behind final form documents was that control was in
the hands of the designer, not the end user.  Also Adobe's business
model is based on giving away viewers, but charging for authoring tools.
  That means most the tools for manipulating PDF are part of the paid
for software.

--
David Woolley