Re: Creating an accessible Table of Contents

Hi Bob,

you are moving the target a bit too quickly for my taste. A few minutes ago you scolded PDF for being a cheap electronic print out mechanism, now you bring scanned PDFs into the game.

So are you implying, HTML (or some other format) is a better format for scanned paper documents?

Olaf