Re: Page length and number of links

+1!

On Jun 25, 2013, at 7:06 AM, Olaf Drümmer <olaf@druemmer.com> wrote:

On 24 Jun 2013, at 14:59, Jonathan Avila wrote:

> This is good news that the WCAG WG may consider creating a failure for
> endless scrolling!  Skittles.com is a good example of this.

While I understand the reasoning behind such a move, I honestly believe it would be better to find out how to make endless scrolling accessible (and then demand that it actually be made accessible).

Endless scrolling can provide a very useful user experience at least for some types of content and for for some users, and should not be declared unaccessible just so.

Olaf