Re: Digital Accessibility around the Globe

Hi,

I've in my bookmarks the following link :
<http://blog.powermapper.com/blog/post/Government-Accessibility-Standards.aspx>
where Mark Rogers has compiled a set of legislations for 17 countries
and territories.

For France, both links are accurate. The years should be 2011 and 2012
respectively (see my comment there) but that's only a minor detail.
As the RGAA was only made available as a set of PDF/UA, an unofficial
website (in french, obviously) was set up by P. Bourlon to display the
most interesting PDF of the set as an HTML website: <http://rgaa.net>
(unofficial but faithful as far as I can tell)

For Quebec province, the link to SGQRI 008 seems dead. I think the new
one is
<http://www.tresor.gouv.qc.ca/ressources-informationnelles/standards-sur-laccessibilite-du-web/>

Philippe Vayssière
--