Re: Virtual Buffer Refresh

From: Alastair Campbell <alastc@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 17:11:55 +0100
To: Greg Davies <GDavies@jackhenry.com>
Cc: Jonathan Avila <jon.avila@ssbbartgroup.com>, "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Oh well. I would have thought that the hack (forcing buffer refresh) at the
end of the postback would do it, but I guess not.

Your seem to be working in ASP which tends to envelope everything in a
form, which can make things a bit harder to work out. From this point it is
quite difficult to help without trying it out, I guess you can't share a
URL?

All the best,

-Alastair