RE: Keyboard controls for landmarks

> This user will see the various sections of the page and might want to
navigate to search form or right side complementary section.
How will he know it is called the main or complementary section?

My hope would be that user agents would display an outline navigation pane
on the screen showing the structure and highlighting the appropriate
sections.  The type of content would somehow be indicated in the outline
through images with alternative text or on-screen text.

Jonathan