Re: Keyboard controls for landmarks

Perhaps I'm not getting something then, I thought you said it wasn't
available in the DOM? And that it is different per platform?

Can you find things with something like this? (Off-the-top-of-my-head
jQuery):
$("div[role=navigation]")

I had a little dig into David Todd's pluggin but couldn't see where it did
the detection, but then I haven't dug into Firefox plugins since about
version 1!

>From a user point of view it doesn't matter if it's HTML5 semantics or ARIA
roles, you want to be able to highlight them and provide navigation
mechanisms.

Cheers,

-Alastair