Re: Voiceover detection in JavaScript

From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 16:26:48 -0400
Cc: Alastair Campbell <alastc@gmail.com>, WAI Interest Group <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
To: Bryan Garaventa <bryan.garaventa@whatsock.com>
Single finger double tap on the slider hold it and then slide it

--
Jonnie Appleseed
With His

On Apr 7, 2013, at 3:45 PM, "Bryan Garaventa" <bryan.garaventa@whatsock.com> wrote:

The issue is that I can't get Voiceover to grab the slide, then move it. If there is a gesture sequence for this though, I definitely want to learn it.

The carousels are fine in Voiceover, I worked on these a while ago. For some reason Voiceover on iOS isn't paying attention to aria-hidden="true" when included within a button element. That's a bout it though.