Re: sufficient techniques

From: Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 08:15:51 +0100
To: Adam Cooper <cooperad@bigpond.com>
Cc: WAI Interest Group <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi Adam,

>1.       There is an intention to withdraw sufficient techniques relating
to code validation from the list;

It is my understanding that WCAG 2.0 does not require a valid HTML
document, it requires a document with no parsing errors (a subset of
validation errors). This[1] may be helpful

[1]
http://blog.paciellogroup.com/2012/02/wcag-2-0-parsing-error-bookmarklet/

--

Regards