Re: Voiceover detection in JavaScript

From: Bryan Garaventa <bryan.garaventa@whatsock.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 21:00:53 -0700
To: "Alastair Campbell" <alastc@gmail.com>
Cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
It's a good suggestion. I modified the script so that it doesn't do anything with scrollTop or scrollLeft, so now there shouldn't be any type of jumping going on.

I also fixed the Div so that the first time you move focus into it using Voiceover, it will announce that the pane is a 'Scrollable Region'.

Still though, I try swiping using three, two and single finger gestures, both before and after tapping twice and holding down to pass the gesture through, with no luck on the iPhone. I also tried a peace sign, hang loose, and pop the birdie with no luck...