RE: Accessible CSS / JS Bootstrap framework

Hi David

Apologies for the unspecific nature of the query but the reason I ask is
because I've just spent a while googling for an accessible equivilent to
twitter's bootstrap with no joy myself.

My understanding is that such frameworks provide layouts and widgets through
a combination of CSS and JS which simplify the development of a web-based
UI. If anyone knows the correct name for such things that might be helpful
but this isn't anything particularly new and I was hoping that somebody may
be aware of an accessible equivilent.

I've already noticed a few other similar frameworks, most based on twitter's
bootstrap gaining favor and feel this could help in terms of accessibility.
If something like bootstrap continues to gain traction and could be made
fully accessible, then it is likely, although by no means certain, that
those who use it directly or build upon it will also be accessible. Best of
all, the users don't need to know anything about accessibility.

Obviously there is more to accessibility than simply ensuring that a site is
accessible in any conventional sense but this would seem to be an
interesting development from an accessibility point of view.

Cheers
Ian