Re: keyboard accessible video player

Mr. Hudson,

As Mr. Bennett points it, having choices is usually a good thing.
Hopefully this third suggestion won't be one to many!

https://github.com/libeo/Vibeo

Vibeo is under a free license. The license doesn't revoke your rights to
execute the code, share it, change it and redistribute your changes.

Regards,

Sam