Re: Administrative interfaces

1. Accessibility is a must in any user interface, whether Website (WCAG),
Authoring Tool (ATAG), or User Agent (UAAG);
2. Laws on equality also apply to employees (and labour laws with respect
to equal treatment will also apply).

BTW: I think that while it may be more pleasant to work with an interface
that's aesthetically pleasing (pretty), it won't affect the usability.
Usability is primarily an objectively viewed art; while aesthetics is
primarily a subjectively viewed art.

Regards, Harry