From: Jan Eric Hellbusch [hellbusch@2bweb.de]
Sent: Monday, 20 August 2012 11:06 PM
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Testing flash techniques

Hi all,

in the Adobe Flash techniques at
http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20-TECHS/flash.html

there are references to "aDesigner2" in the testing sections.

After searching for the software with various methods, I was able to find a
link by translating a Japanese page. Via IBM research I was directed to
http://www.eclipse.org/actf/downloads/tools/aDesigner/

Now I am wondering why the software was so hard to find. Is there any
background information on aDesigner? The WCAG techniques refer to
aDesigner2, but the current version on the page is 1.0 from 2012/06. Is
there a reason for the different version numbers?

I could put the question differently: What software is suitable for testing
Flash accessibility (besides a screenreader)?

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Eric Hellbusch
Tel.: +49 (231) 86436760 oder +49 (163) 3369925

This e-mail is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or use the information contained within. If you have received it in error please return it to the sender via reply e-mail and delete any record of it from your system. The information contained within is not the opinion of Edith Cowan University in general and the University accepts no liability for the accuracy of the information provided.

CRICOS IPC 00279B