Re: Word Wrap problem with AFB Access World

and you're sending this to a list of 1000s of worldwide subscribers with an interest in accessibility because...?

this list isn't a self-help group...

how about contacting the AFB instead and getting them to change the problem at the source?

mr grumpypants
--
Patrick H. Lauke