Re: Accessibility and Readability (A change)

Dr Cole called and helped me install Readability after I reported that
the instruction did not seem to fit what i saw on my screen, and indeed
there are differences between what each of us saw.  Clicking on
"Install" changed the name it  put  on my Favorites list to "Read Now",
not "Readability", but it worked as he said it would.
I tried it with the offending AW article and it reduced the column width
to a hand span, comfortable for my eyes.  Thank you Dr. Cole.
===gm===