Re: Limit on the links in a page

As a screen reader user, I personally prefer there to be a single-page
version of a document, even if that means many links. Among other
benefits, it allows one to do global searches of the document, navigate
by heading or other element across the whole content, and check one's
relative position as a percentage so one knows how much as been
traversed and how much remains.  It is fine if another HTML version is
also available that splits the document into separate pages by section.
If only one version is to be available, however, I think the single-page
version provides the most overall usability.  From my conversations with
other blind people, I think this perspective is widely held among us.

If I do not want to hear references to page elements such as "link" or
"heading" as I'm reading, I can always copy and paste the page into an
editor and read the plain text there instead.

Jamal