Re: Canvas and ARIA alternatives

Hi Ian,
yes I figured that, but the W3C HTML accessibility taskforce thinks
otherwise as use cases [2] have been provided by various stakeholders for
the need to provide methods to make canvas content accessible.

There has been a lot of discussion on the topic over a number of years [1].

[1]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/wiki/Canvas
http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/wiki/Canvas/Proposals
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-canvas-api/