Re: WCAG 2.0 and JAWS

Bryan Garaventa wrote:

> The only way to implement true web accessibility in the future is to
> involve
> engineers at the corporate, organizational, and academic levels. Otherwise,
> more and more policies will be created, and relatively few will have the
> knowledge or desire to understand them.

In my view, the failure is much more likely to arise from marketing
people than engineers.  Whilst most engineers may not realise, even
those who do, and may even raise an issue report, are likely to get
overruled by marketing.  Some may self censor, because they know they
will be rejected, and most may just have learned to think like marketing
people as the best way of being appreciated in the organisation.