Re: Slides of my WAI-ARIA presentation at SpainJS event

Hello Chaals, Steve and all.

In this case I wanted to illustrate a case where keyboard-specific
events are needed, since I have to control the up and down keys (the tab
key will focus the radio-group, not every radio button). I've also
noticed that the space bar triggered some onclick events, but the
behaviour was a bit erratic, and aria-labelledby seemed to not work very
well.

I also noticed that alert role did not work well (or at least not the
way I expected), so I used the generic "region" instead. All my demos
where using Firefox 13 and JAWS 13 on Windows XP.

In any case, the idea was to highlight different things to take into
account when programming, since most JS programmers there didn't know
anything about accessibility.

Thanks for your feedback!
Ramón