Re: OT: Mobile phone accessibility guidelines

Dear Ginger and all
With so much changing its still early days for specific mobile guidelines,
interesting state of the art discussion papers from recent online Mobile
Accessibility Symposium available at http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/2012/mobile
Regards
Suzette