Re: Accessibility book cover art

hahaha  well James, we don't all have the eye for
design that you do. And anyway, Jeff worked for
IBM for 25 years, which explains some of it.  I
remember when we assigned an corporate team to a
kid's toys nonprofit for an early AIR competition
and the poor NPO thought they were going to get
lively graphic toy shapes in primary colors but
ended up with grey and dark blue boxes :(

...and Joe Clark made fun of the fact that
Maximum Accessibility was printed in large print
- which, by the way, John Slatin insisted on.

In the meantime, read Jeff's blog and see what
you think of his ideas about how we should talk
about accessibility and if the business case has
relevance (my opinion is, no it does not convince)

Best,
Sharron