Re: HTML and CSS validation on a site that's password protected?

For FF there is also "HTML Validator". It adds validation to the source
view and it's multi-platform.

The Mozilla repo is slightly out-of-date at times, best to pick it up
from the developer's site:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/html-validator
http://users.skynet.be/mgueury/mozilla/

It doesn't do CSS validation, but that is easier to handle with the W3C
validator. If the site under test uses CSS in separate files, just find
the url's in the HTML source and feed them into the validator at
http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/ (as I'm sure you know).

Luc