Re: H65: Using the title attribute to identify form controls when the label element cannot be used

Hi, Phil and all,

In these cases I would also consider if there exists a clear visual
identification of the input for sighted users, since the title attribute
is not keyboard-accessible (IMO this would be a failure of the SC 2.1.1
and SC 3.3.2).

Regarding the span-title being announced by the screen reader, is it
really the title of the <span> what is read? Maybe it is the content of
the <th> elements... (just to be sure)

Regards,
Ramón.