Re: Two web sites

Meliha,
If that piece of Flash is what you want to be addressed, I would recommend you to try an alternate with Ajax which will give you the same effect and you can make it accessible.

Talking about a parallel site, you may rather consider giving a text alternative to the inaccessible content. Providing another completely accessibility compliant site as an option may not be required in your case. Either provide text alternative or implement Ajax based component.

Finally, if you still decide to go with 2 sites option - which has disadvantages as Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis has rightly said - try better labelling than "inaccessible site". It is only a portion of the site content that is inaccessible there.

Hope it helps.

Regards,
Guruprasad Sira