Re: Who can say that a web page is accessible according to wcag?

Hello again!

I'd like to thank everyone who replied my previous message.

Now I have another question.

I applied the tests existing in the W3 techniques to my software
application.

But how can I apply these tests to my application aided by a person with
disabilities? Is there a checklist that helps this procedure? I think
the W3 tests are very extensive to be executed by person with disabilities.

Thanks in advance,
Marcelo Alberto Piazza