Re: Exclusion of Visual Readers with Low Vision form WCAG 2.0 and the 508 Revise

Hi Jonathon,
as implemented in browsers aria-activedescendent provides the location
information via the accessibility APIs that is picked up by AT

I tried example:
http://oaa-accessibility.org/example/29/

tested it with inspect32, the location information for the individual radio
buttons was exposed.
tried it with zoom text and the focus ring worked correctly.

regards
stevef

--
with regards