Re: How Should title and label be handled when used together?

Hi Jim,
In JAWS set vervosity  option for forms to read label and title if different.
WinEyes or NVDA do not seem to have this option.
I take it the text within  the title is not required to be visible
normally (unless moused over), as per the UI specs, right?
Sailesh