Re: Survey by Google: How People with Visual Disabilities Use Computers

Thanks for sharing, Cliff. Will tweet about it just now.

Are you interested in feedback about the accessibility of the survey for VI users? Happy to round up some troops.

Best

Shoeless Sandi ;-)

Sent from my iPad

Sandi Wassmer
Copious Ltd / digital agency
t: 020 8446 3806
m: 07808 887 201
e: sandi@copious.co.uk
w: www.copious.co.uk

Read Sandi's Action for Blind People Blog:
www.actionforblindpeople.org.uk/your-community/blogs/sandi-wassmer/

Follow Sandi on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/SandiWassmer

Follow Copious on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/copious

Company Registration number: 4213718
VAT Registration Number 774 4416 14

If you receive this e-mail in error please notify the sender by replying using the words Misdirected E-mail in the subject, and then delete the message and any attachments from your system.