Re: Success criteria 1.4.4

1) IE 6 does not zoom text described with px as unit;
2) the size of a pixel varies relative to the screen resolution. Thus 10px
on a 1024px wide screen will appear bigger than 10px on a 1920px wide
screen. Here are two articles that relate to pixels vs screen resolution:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pixel_density
http://www.emdpi.com/fontsize.html

Kind regards
Harry