From: Homme, James
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2011 1:26 PM
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: HTML Slidy Help

Hi,

I hope this is something that's fairly easy for a totally blind person to do. I want to experiment with HTML Slidy to see if I can make and show a slide show. I went to http://www.w3.org/Talks/Tools/Slidy2/#(1) and was attempting to read the slide show there. JAWS kept jumping around, or the screen kept refreshing. I'm unsure which. Is there a different tutorial to read about this? I actually was able to get the show to display all of the slides on one page. I was also hoping to read a little more about slide accessibility in case I can get this to work.

Jim Homme,

Usability Services,

Phone: 412-544-1810.

This e-mail and any attachments to it are confidential and are intended solely for use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not keep, use, disclose, copy or distribute this e-mail without the author's prior permission. The views expressed in this e-mail message do not necessarily represent the views of Highmark Inc., its subsidiaries, or affiliates.