Re: Web video accessibility

On 8/15/11, EmbedPlus <ext@embedplus.com> wrote:
> Which link?
> Here http://www.embedplus.com/ ?    I haven't seen any problems on my
> side.

Am running Linux so decided to give it a go since others were talking
about Linux.. Am on dialup so I have to click links, in this case your
embedplus.com, and let them "stew" in the background then go back
about 2-3 minutes later to view what has downloaded..

About 15 seconds into embedplus.com downloading in this way in the
background, I just about totally lost my browser's, in fact my entire
computer's, entire interoperability, primarily that of being able to
click *anything* to escape out of whatever was occurring.. I say "just
about" lost because about 2 minutes later I was able to right-click
and close the browser tab embedplus.com was loading on in the
background.. Between closing the tab and deleting related cookies,
*immediately* regained browser (and thus computer) interoperability
without having to shut down entire computer which has occurred in
other similar cases in the past.. To show how drastic that is,
computer otherwise runs consistently for *weeks* on end without reboot
off the DVD..

Am running Icecat 3.6.16 browser on Knoppix 6.4.3 (Linux kernel 2.6.36.1)..

Thinking out loud :: If ads and whatnot are still being seen, maybe a
printscreen of them might help (if not already provided)..?

Warmest wishes from North Georgia..

Cindy Sue :)

- :: -
Celebrating Disability Independent Living!

http://www.delicious.com/SilkWhispers
Georgia Voices That Count, 2005
Talking Rock, GA, USA