Re: Web video accessibility

Perhaps a good question to ask is with which version of lynx, e-links and
links you tested your site with?
We have version 2.83 or so of lynx at shellworld, I too get advertising,
and an error that suggests that this.
www.embedplus.com/
is not a real host.  the other two browsers simply give a host loading error.
I am told that firefox will work as will google chrome for some, but no
word about safari.
Personally I think of the 3 l browsers as the concrete of the Internet.  if
a person can at least use these, anything above this  becomes icing on
the frosting.  Apparently some Linux distros using lynx etc., are working
which is why I wondered which version you tested with?
Hope this is helpful,
Karen